Once upon a time

***

onsdag 13 januari 2010

This is not my speaking voice

En ny episod, en ny era är på väg att introduceras i mitt liv. Med ambivalenta känslor tar jag emot detta. Vad, hur och när? Jag har resten av mitt 2010 utstakat och planerat - i mitt huvud. Låt oss hoppas att det inte bara är en vild fantasi.

***

A new era in my life is about to begin. I'm struggling with a whole lot of ambivalence right now. I have enough to share with all my friends. Want some!? Just let me know. The whole of 2010 is planned and structured in my sweet little red head. Let's hope it's not just a wild fantasy of mine.

Well, so long and thanx for the fish!

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Lose Slow Downloads With NZB Files You Can Quickly Find Movies, Games, Music, Software and Download Them @ Accelerated Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet[/B][/URL]

Anonym sa...

Making money on the internet is easy in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat traffic[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or misunderstood avenues to generate an income online.