Once upon a time

***

tisdag 1 april 2008

Magical moments

Although you think I cope,my head is filled with hope...of some place other than here.
Although you think I smile,inside all the while...I'm wondering about my destiny.
I'm thinking about, all the things, I'd like to do in my life.
I'm a dreamer, a distant dreamer,dreaming for hope, from today.
Even when you see me frown, my heart won't let me down, because I know there's better things to come.
And when life gets tough, I feel I've had enough, I hold on to a distant star, I'm thinking about, all the things, I'd like to do in my life...
I'm a dreamer, A distant dreamer, dreaming for hope from today.
I'm a dreamer, A distant dreamer, dreaming for hope from today.
Yeah, I'm a dreamer Oooooooh...Oooooooh...Oooooooh...
I'm a dreamer, a distant dreamer,dreaming for hope from today,
Yeah i'm a dreamer...Oooooooh...Oooooooh...Oooooooh...I'm a dreamer

Inga kommentarer: